I’ve been so bad, I don’t even know why I’m bothering to write about it in this post. *sob* I’m getting my feet on the street in the morning, though – I am determined! If I can just manage to get to bed at a reasonable hour…
Welcome February & a Meme!
Yay, it’s February! Time for income tax refunds and the annual bonus from work. I’d mention my raise, but it is SO not worth mentioning. Budgets being slashed to the bare minimum & all that. I’m just lucky I have a job, right?! ;) Anyway, I’ve got my taxes done & e-filed. I’ll be able to finally fix the air conditioning at home & the transmission in my car. With my annual bonus, I’m hoping to fix the home computer and maybe even get a new one for gaming. It will be nice to have a computer available for each of us, seeing how we all spend so much time online. There is always someone dancing about, hopping from foot to foot, saying “c’mon, hurry up, will you? I need to get on Facebook & check my [insert farm, restaurant, island, whatever the latest game addiction is here]!!”
My friend, the lovely Thrift Goddess tagged me! Cool, this is a new blog experience for me! ;) So, without further ado…
1. Do you like bleu cheese?
Only in a dressing & dipped w/freshly steamed artichokes!
2. Have you ever been drunk?
I have, yes. Not for years, but I have been in my lifetime.
3. Do you own a gun?
Oh, HELL no!
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite?
No idea… black cherry, probably.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I didn’t like them even when I did eat meat. *shudder*
7. Favorite Christmas movie?
Die Hard. LOL! I don’t know… A Christmas Story, The Santa Clause…
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee made in my french press.
9. Can you do push ups?
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
I’m not big on jewelry, but I love my mom’s vintage carnelian necklace that Dad gave me for a gift a couple years ago.
11. Favorite hobby?
Running, reading, watching Doctor Who, knitting, crochet
12. Do you have A.D.D.?
13. What’s your favorite shoe?
My Vibrams Five Fingers, of course!
14. Middle name?
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
OMG, I love this version of Hamlet!
Aaaackkkk, Leonardo! Get outside, that was FOUL!
Think I’ll shoot for 4 miles in the morning.
16. Name three drinks you regularly drink?
Coffee, water, Diet Dr. Pepper
17. Current worry?
Not having my home pc working.
18. Current hate right now?
I do not hate, it’s an ugly feeling. I do dislike not having another computer, though. LOL
19. Last thing you said to somebody?
“Holy CRAP, Leonardo, that was disgusting!”
20. How did you bring in the New Year?
Champagne at my friend Margaret’s house where we had a total of 6 manlets running around. Yikes!
21. Where would you like to go?
Scotland, England & Hungary.
22. Name three people who will read this?
Anett, Suse & Kristi
23. Do you own slippers?
Actually, I don’t. I want to knit a pair, but just never seem to have time.
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now?
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
26. Can you whistle?
Not so much while I have braces!
27. Favorite colors?
Purple & green
28. Would you be a pirate?
Nope, not my style! I don’t drink & running laps on the boat would get old REALLY fast! LOL
29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don’t sing in the shower. In the car, yes. Shower, no.
30. Favorite girl’s name?
I can’t say that I have one.
31. Favorite boy’s name?
Harrison, Dakota and David
32. What’s in your pocket right now?
33. Last thing that made you laugh?
Something someone posted on Facebook.
34. Best bed sheets as a child?
They had images of dolls dressed in folk costumes from around the world.
35. Worst injury you had as a child?
Getting my foot caught in the bicycle spokes – I still have just a couple layers of scar tissue over my left inner ankle bone from it!
36. Do you love where you live?
No, absolutely not. I’d move to a place with real seasons in a heartbeat if I could.
37. Who is your loudest friend?
38. How many dogs do you have?
Three, one for each of us!
39. Does someone have a crush on you?
40. What is your favorite book?
Oh, there is just no way to pick only one!
41. What is your favorite candy?
Twix, I guess.
42. Favorite sports team?
Green Bay Packers
43. What song do you want played at your funeral?
I’m On My Way by The Proclaimers, Run by Snow Patrol, Horseshoes & Handgrenades by Green Day
So I’m not tagging anyone, as it is getting late. :)
I’m making solid progress on my manlet’s birthday present. Poor guy, he’ll get it about a month after his birthday. *sigh* But I’m pretty happy with how it’s working out – I think he’ll like it. :) I did take a break from it this weekend to knit up an adipose. I’ve been wanting one for my cube at work for some time & now I have one!! YAY!
Today’s Ravelry Search
Short list today! Click the pic to go to the Ravelry page, as always.
* Free Pattern
Happy Monday/Tuesday, all! :)