So I had some spare time this evening & decided to go ahead & have some fun with creating my Flickr Meme. For those that haven’t seen them, they are a mosaic of pictures from Flickr. You search your answers to these questions on Flickr – and use pictures from the first page to represent the answer. So when I searched for “Angela”, I got a bunch of pictures of girls/women I don’t know… but I also got some cool photos by various photographers named Angela!
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
Seminole High School (btw – I just LOVE the photo that turned up for it!)
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
Well, I AM grown up and I’m a geek! :D
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you?
12. Your flickr name?
H3Dakota, of course!
The biggest problem that I had was the last one, as my username doesn’t turn up a single image. So I used one of my own for that. ;)
1. Biella Mountains and a Sunny Field, 2. Pomme de Granada, 3. Angel – Concentration Piece, 4. Pretty in Purple Mosaic, 5. Actor, 6. Coffee and cinnamon, 7. Welcome to Scotland, 8. Carrot Cake, 9. Super-Geek!, 10. Autumn walk, 11. Who died and made you sock police?12. Me!
So – on the knitting/running/Dane front… well, I’ve been working so damn much that I haven’t had much time for ANY of those things. Whine, whine. Why, you ask, did I waste time doing the Meme then? Well, I would have gone for a run, but we had a nasty thunderstorm going on outside. That’s ma story & I’m sticking to it!! As far as knitting goes – I’m heading off to do just that! Biscotte has been ever-so-patient waiting on my secret project for her, but I’ve got to get it done this weekend – more of a possibility since it IS a long weekend, woo hoo!! ;)
Dakota — is there a template on Flickr to create a meme or is it self directed? I wanna do it too! Joligee from Ravelry
I should have mentioned – if you click my Meme, it will take you to the site that I used to create it. You tell the site how many tiles you want your meme (mosaic) to have, then you paste the URLs into the page & the site will generate the meme for you. :)