YES. Filming has begun.
Hmmph. I was planning to get in a good 4 mile run today, but the weather does not look to be cooperating with me at all! Guess I’ll have to drag my geek out for a run tomorrow instead. :)
Well… I’ve cast on for the manlet’s mitts, anyway. LOL I’ve been reading a book that completely sucked me in, though, so I haven’t been knitting. It happens. :D
Today’s Ravelry Search
With all my talk about how much I love brightly colored afghans/blankets, I realized that I haven’t done a post with a focus on just those. So, here you go, some truly fun & gorgeous patterns to go fave!
No post about gorgeous afghans could leave out Woolly Thoughts. Their patterns are AMAZING. :)
This pattern is brand new this month on Ravelry – isn’t it awesome?
* Falling leaf blanket – lovely!
* Seriously stunning – and would take a tremendous amount of patience!
I have this kit & will absolutely be knitting it! ♥
I really love the Great North American Afghan patterns, SO awesome!
* LOVE the colors!
It’s a simple pattern, but only $2.00 – and the funds get donated to a food bank! ♥
Just, wow, just gorgeous.
* This pattern is amazing – check out all the different variations you can create with it!
I love this one.
* The classic Sock Yarn Blanket. I really need to get back to mine!
* WOW! I love this designer’s patterns. This one is amazing!
* Cute stitch pattern! Love it.
* Could not resist this pattern for the list!
* Free pattern
Do you have a favorite colorful afghan project/pattern?